- Reduce Costs
- Ensure Governmental and Regulatory Compliance
- Retain Employees
Voluntary Insurance, also called Supplemental Insurance or Enhanced Benefits, is known as a way to protect sick or injured employees, regardless of major medical service coverage. Most of our voluntary benefits programs can be offered to your employees without a major medical plan! We are able to support your business through many different services including:
- Employee Direct Insurance- health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance and long term care plans
- Employee Direct Financial Service- 401(k), IRAs, College Savings
- Payroll Administration- minimize time and risk
- HR Administration- OSHA management, compliance, background screening, performance reviews. Did you know that employees who have voluntary insurance tend to be more satisfied in their jobs and well-being?
According to a Workforces report conducted in February 2016, employees who are involved in voluntary benefits are more likely to be very satisfied or extremely satisfied with their benefits at work, rather than employees who don’t have those options available.
Contact us today to see how we can help to make your business more efficient and your workforce more content!